Last modified: 1/25/16 Introduction GymCloud, LLC ("**Company**" or "**We**") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.gymcloud.com (our "Website") or use the GymCloud mobile application (the "**App**", collectively with the Website, the "GymCloud Programs" and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the GymCloud Programs.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)] including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, age, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your zip code, or preferences; and/or
- about your internet connection and the equipment and devices you use to access the GymCloud Programs and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website or use the App.